Monday, January 18, 2010

Happiness and Love

Hey! I think I'm going to talk about happiness and love. In the world today I come in contact with so many people who are unhappy in their situation. Yall listen to me, if I haven't learned anything else in my 38 years, I have learned that life is to short to be unhappy all the time. If you are in a situation that makes you unhappy change it! If your feet hurt in your shoes...throw those shoes away and get a bigger size or wider shoes or hell give the shoes away and move on. If you are unhappy with your job...change it. I know we all need a job, but so many of us are living for money and we are miserable in our jobs. Find what job makes you happy whether you are getting paid a little or not! If you are in a relationship and you are miserable more than 30% of the time, change what's wrong. If you can't work things out then leave that relationship and find one that makes you happy. Now let's move on to love. Love has lost it's true meaning these days. People just throw the word around like it cheap paper. I believe that love doesn't mean a thing if you are not ready to die for it. See when you love some one your first instinct is to protect them at all cost. In the world today I think we are so hungry for love that we settle for the imitation and don't wait for the real deal. Then we are miserable because we rushed it just to say we have love in our life. Yall love means doing the hard things. When you think you are in love with someone take the time to ask yourself a few questions. If this person has an accident and is permanently paralyzed are you prepared to give that person a bath, feeding them, help them in every way day in and day out? If this person was diagnosed with a terminal illness, will you be there for that person until the end? These are a few things we should think about when we use the word love. I mean if you truly love someone you never stop loving them. you might grow apart or dislike the things they say or do, but you will never stop loving them. Yall it's time to be happy and know and respect the power of love!

1 comment:

  1. Kimberly Lamon-AdamsJanuary 23, 2010 at 6:48 PM

    Beautiful, just beautiful. So far I have made some changes.

    ReplyDelete