Saturday, January 23, 2010

Life Experiences

Hello! Life experiences. Where shall I begin? I have had so many life experiences. I strongly believe that every experience that we have in our lives, is for a Divine purpose. When we are going through things we may not see it, but the purpose is there... if we look hard enough. Everything that I have gone through in my life has made me into the person that I am today. Yall I have grown a lot. Growing up I was a loving and very trusting person. As I experience my life I started to experience a lot of hurt. As I felt this hurt I started to transform into a vindictive person. Yall if you hurt me, I was definitely some where thinking about how I was going to hurt you. As I got older I got wiser. I have had many friends that have come and gone. I appreciated each and everyone of them. They have taught me a lot of valuable lessons. I would not change one thing about my life, because that one thing would change the woman I have grown to be. Don't get me wrong now my life hasn't been all peaches and cream, but I will no longer live in that place. I had thoughts of suicide growing up...more than once. But I stayed strong and God brought me through. I have been lied to, talked about, treated like shit, cheated on, picked on, bullied and made to feel like I was less of a human being. I know that I had to endure all of that to be molded into the woman I am now. I learned forgiveness, I learned the true meaning of unconditional love, I learned that everyone is not going to like me and that is okay. I learned that as long as I love me that's all that really matters. I now know that vengeance is a waste of my time and energy. I am going through a lot right now, but I know that I will be a stronger and better person for my experiences. Yall life isn't always what we want it to be but it is always a reason for it I truly believe that!

No comments:

Post a Comment